Friday, May 26, 2023

Real Love

 Scripture:

“Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.”         ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

As Paul was speaking about love, he added these statements concerning love that are powerful. He says that love never gives up. It never loses faith. It is always hopeful. It endures through every circumstance. Paul’s view of love is very powerful and we are to be people who are known for our love. 

Application:

Jesus said we would be known for how we love one another. We must ask ourselves, do we love like Paul described? If so, we should never give up on people, never lose faith, always be hopeful, and be willing to endure anything with people. Real love is sacrificial and we, as followers of Christ, but learn to love sacrificially. Our love cannot be conditional or end because people didn’t respond the way we wanted them to.

Prayer:

Lord, let my love be pure and holy. Help me to love with the true love of God. Let my life be full of Your love. Help me to never give up on people and to never lose faith. Teach me to love like You love because Your love is perfect love. Love through me my Lord!

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment