Thursday, May 11, 2023

God’s Prosperity Plan

 Scripture:

“David continued to succeed in everything he did, for the Lord was with him.” ‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭18‬:‭14‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

David was a man after God’s own heart. He wanted to follow the Lord with all his heart. He was successful in life because he had his priorities in place. God was with him and caused him to prosper in everything he did. David loved the Lord’s presence, and God’s presence made David successful and prosperous.

Application:

God has ways of taking care of those who are fully surrendered to Him. He can make a person prosperous in an unlimited number of ways. The goal of His people should be like David, to lift up the name of the Lord and make Him famous. As David kept his priorities straight, the Lord blessed him and made him successful.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are good and Your mercy endures forever. You are faithful and just. You are worthy of all my praise. You are amazing and I want to live a life You can bless. I want to honor You in every way and for my life to count for your purposes. Prosper my life as I pursue You. The greatest avenue to prosperity is the presence of God. Let me live in Your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment