Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Conquer Evil… Do Good

 Scripture:

“Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good.”  ‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭21‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Paul tells the Romans here not to let evil conquer them, but to conquer evil by doing good. Evil is overcome, not by screaming at it or fighting it. It is overcome in the presence of good. When light and darkness operate at the same time, light always wins. Darkness is dispelled, only by turning on the light.

Application;

As current day believers, we are facing some very dark times. We are facing evil at a whole new level it seems. We can fight, resist, argue, complain, or we can start doing good everywhere we go and letting the light of Christ shine through our lives. We can’t be conquered by this world because the Greater One lives in us. We must walk in His strength and light up the world around us.

Prayer:

Lord God, Help me to live as You would want me to live. Teach me to walk with You at all times. Teach me to remain in You and to sine Your light. I long to walk in step with You always. Let me hear Your voice and live a life that pleases You. Let nothing stop what You have for my life. Bless my family today.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment