Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Oneness with Christ

 Scripture:

“God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.”  ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Paul says here that God will do what He says He will do. He goes on to say that He has invited us into partnership with His Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord. We are meant, not only to get saved, but we have been invited into partnership with Christ. 

Application:

The past couple years I have been finding myself desiring oneness with the Lord. I want to walk in perfect partnership with Christ. I want to say what He would say, do what He would do, and act like He would act. I want to live life like Jesus would in human skin. I have been saying it for quite a while now, I don’t want to do ministry for the Lord any more, I want to do ministry with the Lord. 

Prayer:

Father, I long for oneness with You. I want to do what You are doing, say what You are saying, and live how You would live among us. Help me to hear Your voice clearly and to operate in complete obedience. Show me how to live my life in total obedience to You in every area. Let my life simply be a vessel You can live through and pour through. Teach me to walk with You as one in all things.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment