Friday, January 29, 2021

Commissioned by God

 Scripture:

“Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.””  ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

When God met with Moses and told him to go and bring His people out of Egyptian bondage, Moses said he wasn’t the one for the job.  He told the Lord that He should send someone else, but God had a plan for Moses.  God commissioned him and told him, “Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.”  

Application:

When God sends you to do something, He will also HELP you speak.  In other words, He will give you the power to do what needs done.   He will empower His people to fulfill His will.  We should never feel inadequate in doing God’s will, because when we are doing that He wants, He will help us.  Secondly, God told him He would TEACH Moses what to say.  When God sends someone, He will not only help them speak, but will teach them what to say.  When It’s God’s commission, it’s God’s help and teaching.  When it’s our commission, we are using our power and our wisdom.  I want to live a life commissioned by God to do His will in the earth and not on my own agenda.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I offer myself to You once again this morning.  Today, I have to preach my father’s funeral.  Empower me with Your Spirit and show me what needs to be said.  Strengthen me to stand strong and confident in You.  Let my words be Your words and let there be a strong anointing to destroy the lies and yokes in people’s lives.  Speak through me today.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment