Thursday, November 19, 2020

Peace Farmer

Scripture:

“And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.”  ‭‭James‬ ‭3:18‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

James tells us here that peacemakers plant seeds of peace and get back a harvest of righteousness.  In the notes of the NLT it says they will reap a harvest of good things or of justice.  Planting seeds of peace really stuck in my mind as I was reading this morning.

Application:

I want to be a peace farmer in my generation and in this time in history.  I want to plant seeds of peace everywhere I go.  When we sow seeds of peace, good things, justice and righteousness will grow.  This world is in chaos and peace is one of the things Jesus died to give us.  I want to walk in peace every day and let the world know there is a better way.

Prayer:

Father, I give You my life today.  Let me be a peace farmer.  Help me to sow seeds of peace everywhere you lead me.  Jesus, You brought peace everywhere You went.  Let me walk in Your divine peace, which is a fruit of the Spirit and let my life exude peace to those around me in this crazy time we live in.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment