Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Yet You Did Not Believe

Scripture:

“Yet, for all that, you did not believe the LORD your God,”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭1:32‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Moses was talking about the children of Israel for whom God had done an incredible number of miracles.  He had just rehearsed how God had worked in protecting them and fighting their battles, “yet, for all that, you did not believe the LORD your God.”  For all God had done for them, they still didn’t believe.

Application:

I want to always be thankful for all the LORD has done in my life.  I want to always be on the side of believing and remembering all the good things the LORD has done for me and my family.  He has done incredible things in my life, but when struggles come, I quickly forget.  I don’t want to be like the children of Israel that quickly forget and don’t believe He will do it again.

Prayer:

Father, help me to remain faithful to You and to believe at all times.  Help me to walk with a thankful heart for all You have done, for Your have truly done incredible things in my life.  Thank you for all You have done.  Help me to walk in faith and confidence, knowing that You will always come through.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment