Sunday, March 29, 2020

Above All

Scripture:

“He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:31‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

When John was talking about Jesus, he says of Him, “He who comes from above is above all... He who comes from heaven is above all.”  John, though he was the cousin of Jesus, saw Jesus as “above all” on this earth.  

Application:

I need to see Jesus as “above all.”  How you perceive something drastically affects how you relate to it.  When you see something as strong, but not all-powerful, you don’t put as much trust in it.  When you perceive that Christ is “above all,” it says that you see nothing above Him at any time or in any place.  Coronavirus is below Him.  Sickness is below Him.  Disease is below Him.  Death is below Him.  Everything is below Him.  Therefore I can trust Him because He is truly above all.

Prayer:

Jesus, let me see you how John say you.  Let me see you as “above all”.  Help me to never doubt your power or goodness.  Help me to never question You and what You are doing in my life.  You are above all and I submit to You.  I am Yours.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment