Wednesday, March 11, 2020

God Confirms Who He Chooses

Scripture:

“Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses went into the tabernacle of witness, and behold, the rod of Aaron, of the house of Levi, had sprouted and put forth buds, had produced blossoms and yielded ripe almonds.”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭17:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

God had chosen Aaron from the beginning to be the priestly line and to walk with Him.  Others wanted equality and the same things that Aaron had, but God demonstrated to everyone who Aaron was and that he was different than all the others.  God had all of them place rods into the Tabernacle.  The nest day, Aaron’s rod had budded and produced blossoms and ripe almonds, which is a physical miracle.  God let everyone know that Aaron was special and to be high priest.

Application:

When God chooses a person for an assignment, He will confirm the calling on their life.  We don’t have to self-promote or prove who we are in Christ, God will lift us up at the right time and in the right way.  He will confirm what He has chosen for a particular ministry.  I need to let God confirm who he is raising up and also allow Him to make a way for me instead of trying to make things happen myself.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to trust You more.  Make it clear who You are raising up at any given time.  I want to have the right people in the right positions in your kingdom.  Help me to see Your guidance.  Let the rod produce almonds so I can see Your direction and Your choices for me and for those around me.

Your Son,
Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment