Wednesday, February 5, 2020

That I May Dwell Among Them

Scripture:

“And let them make Me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭25:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

God was speaking to Moses about what to build and how to build everything as it relates to the Tabernacle.  God’s purpose for the specific detail He was giving Moses was “that I am dwell among them.”  God has always desired to dwell  among His people and to be their God.

Application:

God wants to dwell amongst us more than we want Him to.  He goes through extreme detail so a place would be made where He could be with His people.  In the New Testament, we are called the Temple of the Holy Spirit and a kingdom of priests.  God went through great pain to send His Son so that we could be in His presence and walk with Him.  We must honor Him for this and thank God for sending His Son to make it possible.  He is “God with us”.

Prayer:

Father, thank You for making a way for me to be Yours and for me to have access to You at all times. You are incredible and I appreciate Your goodness.  Let me more and more Yours as I follow You with all my heart.  Let my life reflect the fact that I have been with You.  Please heal my body today and take away the sickness.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment