Sunday, February 9, 2020

God Prepares People For What is Needed

Scripture:

““And Bezalel and Aholiab, and every gifted artisan in whom the LORD has put wisdom and understanding, to know how to do all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, shall do according to all that the LORD has commanded.””
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭36:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

As the people of Israel are preparing to build the Tabernacle, the Lord says that specific people in whom God had put wisdom and understanding to know how to do things, should assemble what the Lord had spoken to Moses.  God had prepared the people and gifted them with what was needed before the time the Tabernacle needed built.  They didn’t need on the job training because God had already gifted them and trained them for what needed done.

Application:

There may be some people who already have been trained and prepared to help us grow and develop as a church and ministry who are sitting among us.  God may be preparing people right now so that they can step up at the right time to take things to the next level.  God is not surprised by our needs, He has been preparing people to take care of them before we even needed them.   I need to learn to trust that God has been working in pulling things together for the advancement of His kingdom.

Prayer:

Father, You are my king, my guide, my Lord, and my God.  You are my everything!  Teach me to trust You more and to know that nothing takes You by surprise.   You have our next worship leader.  You have the next positions necessary to grow our church and ministry.  You have the people who are needed to accomplish everything You put in my heart.  Let them come forth and let me recognize them when they come.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment