Monday, February 24, 2020

Freewill Offerings

Scripture:

“And when you offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the LORD, offer it of your own free will.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭22:29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

God says here that when you offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the LORD, we should do it of our own free will.  This is after He said it must be done.  The first thing I see is that there were thanksgiving sacrifices, secondly, they were to be done of our own free will.

Application:

When God does something in our lives, we should offer Him a sacrifice of thanksgiving.  I love my Indian friends who will gather people together and have a special time of thanksgiving God does something good in their lives.  It is beautiful to see them, of their own free will, bring people together and feed them and honor the Lord with their testimony.  I want to offer God sacrifices of thanksgiving when He works in my life and I want to do it of my own free will, not because it is demanded.

Prayer:

Father, You have been so good to me.  You have blessed my life over and over again.  You are amazing and I love You wholeheartedly.  Help me to offer You a sacrifice of Thanksgiving freely when You work in my life.  Help me to testify more and more of Your goodness.  I really do appreciate You.  Help me to express it better.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment