Saturday, February 16, 2019

Working With the Lord

Scripture:

“And the apostles went out announcing the good news everywhere, as the Lord himself consistently worked with them, validating the message they preached with miracle-signs that accompanied them!”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:20‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Jesus told His disciples to go into all the world and preach the Good News.  After His resurrection and ascension, they did, but they did not preach the Good News alone, He Himself consistently worked with them.  Jesus validated the message the disciples preached with miracle-signs that accompanied them.

Application:

I don’t want to just preach Good News in my own power.  I want Jesus to work with me like He did with the disciples.  I want Jesus to show up and validate what I preach with miracle-signs.  I want people to encounter Jesus in a real way.  I desire to work with Jesus to take His Good News to the ends of the earth.  I long for Jesus to show up and prove to those I speak to that He is alive and well.

Prayer:

Lord, I love You and have given my life to the proclamation of Your Good News.  I never want to do this alone.  I want You to work with me, confirming what I am saying about You.  I want to speak right, walk right, talk right, and then have You come and validate what is being said.  Help me to get my part right and then trust You to come and validate what has been said.  Work with me I pray.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment