Friday, February 15, 2019

God’s Word

Scripture:

“The earth and sky will wear out and fade away before one word I speak loses its power or fails to accomplish its purpose.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭13:31‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Jesus told His disciples near the end of His life that heaven and earth will wear out and fade away before one word He speaks would lose its power or fail to accomplish its purpose.  When God speaks... it will come to pass.  God’s word is powerful and accomplishes what He wants it to.

Application:

If nothing can stop the Word of God from coming true, then we have a word we can trust.  We can place our trust in His written word.   It will accomplish what He says it will accomplish.  It will do what it is sent to do.  I need to trust God’s word over my thoughts, feelings, or experiences.  I need to trust the written word of God more and more and live a life of faith that truly stands on God’s words that never fail to lose their power and accomplish their purposes.

Prayer:

Lord, teach me to trust Your words more and more in my life.  Your words are true and accurate.  What You say, I can put my faith and trust in.  Help me to live by faith and not by sight.  Teach me to walk according to Your word every day.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment