Monday, February 11, 2019

The Fulness of the Kingdom

Scripture:

“His message was this: “At last the fulfillment of the age has come! It is time for the realm of God’s kingdom to be experienced in its fullness! Turn your lives back to God and put your trust in the hope-filled gospel!””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:15‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Jesus told the people of His day to turn back to God and put their trust in the help-filled Gospel.  He said that it was time to experience the fulness of God’s kingdom.  Jesus inaugurated the fullness of His kingdom.  When Jesus operated in the fulness of the Kingdom, powerful results were seen everywhere He went.

Application:

My heart longs to see the fulness of the power of God and the Kingdom of God in effect.  I want to walk like Jesus walked and do what he did.  He said we would do greater things that He did if we believed.  I need to seek God more and more and believe more and more to see the fulness of the Kingdom in operation now.  I believe it is fully possible to walk as Jesus walked, I just need to see it and walk in it.

Prayer:

Father, Your kingdom come!  Let us see the fulness of Your kingdom power and authority once again in the earth.  Let me live a life that honors You and demonstrates the power of Your kingdom.  Teach me to walk in kingdom authority and to work with You more and more.  I long to see Your kingdom.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment