Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Believe the Word

Scripture:

“Great favor is upon you, for you have believed every word spoken to you from the Lord.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:45‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

When Mary and Elizabeth met and shared what had happened in their lives concerning their pregnancies, the baby in Elizabeth’s womb jumped and kicked and was filled with the Holy Spirit.  Elizabeth told Mary, “Great favor is upon you, for you have believed every word spoken to you from the Lord.”  Apparently favor and believing God’s words go together.

Application:

Sometimes I have received prophetic words from people and thought, “you have the wrong person”.  That can’t happen to me.  Rather than simply believing the prophetic word, I have questioned how and why.  I need to respond to God’s prophetic words with belief and not questions.  I need to believe that God will do what He says He will do.  I need an increase in faith for my own life.  I have a lot of faith for others, but not as much for myself.

Prayer:

Father, let me believe Your words concerning my life.  Help me to see myself as You see me and help me to believe all You have spoken.  I want to be a man of faith and walk out Your plan for my life.  I am Yours.  Help me to walk in obedience to Your words and to fully and completely believe them, then let Your favor be on my life in increasing measure.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment