Sunday, August 2, 2015

He Lifts Me Up

Scripture:

Psalm 18:48  "He rescueth me from mine enemies; Yea, thou liftest me up above them that rise up against me; Thou deliverest me from the violent man".

Observation:

The Psalmist here gives God praise because God rescues him from his enemies, He lifts him up above those who rise against him, and he delivers him from the violent man.  He is giving God praise for taking good care of him.  The Psalmist realized that when man rises against us, that God will lift us up above them.

Application:

We don't have to fight back when people rise up against us.  God will cause us to rise above them who rise against us when we remain faithful to Him.  God does rescue His people and He does cause us to rise above those who rise against us.  Therefore, we have nothing to fear when we walk with Him in humility and live according to His ways.

Prayer:

Father, You are amazing.  Thank You for speaking to me this morning.  You will cause me to rise above those who are against me and You will deliver me from violent men.  Let You hand be evident in my life daily and let faith in You continue to grow in my life, knowing You have control of everything that happens to me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment