Thursday, August 6, 2015

Abundantly Satisfied

Scripture:

Psalm 36:8  "They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; And thou wilt make them drink of the river of thy pleasure".

Observation;

From this Psalm, I see how good God is to His people.  It says we will be satisfied with the fatness of His house and we will drink from the river of God's pleasure.  God's house is unbelievable and we, as His children will be abundantly satisfied with it.  God has a river of pleasure He loves us to drink from.  He wants to bless His children.  Sometimes we are not in a position to be blessed.

Application:

God loves to bless His children like I love to bless mine.  I love to bless my children and let them eat of the fatness of God's blessing.  I love to bring pleasure to my children.  God is the same way.  He loves to bring pleasure to His children.  He loves to see His children blessed and doesn't get a thrill out of seeing them going through trials and tribulations.

Prayer:

Father, let nothing block me from walking in alignment with You.  I want to be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Your house.  I want to drink from the river of Your pleasure.  Let me be in the right place spiritually so that You can bless my life in that way.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment