Wednesday, August 12, 2015

You Brought Us Out

Scripture:

Psalm 66:12  "Thou didst cause men to ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water; But thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place".

Observation:

The Psalmist saw God as the one who brought His people out of every distressing situation.  He actually believes God caused men to ride over their heads, BUT he says, God brought us out into a wealth place.  He doesn't negate the fact that they went through some really difficult times, but gives God praise because God did bring them out and into a wealthy place.

Application:

I feel like I have been through fire and water and like people have ridden over my head at times.  I am looking for God to bring me into a wealthy place.  I do believe that God blesses His people and does cause His people to prosper.  I am looking for God to bring me into a wealthy place.

Prayer:

Father, I thank you for the multitude of Your blessings in the past several months.  You have brought us through some very difficult times and have worked miraculously on my behalf.  It is getting really tough again and I sincerely ask You to bring me, my family, and my church into a wealthy place.  Let my family be debt free this year.  I know You bless Your people and raise them up.  Do it in my life I pray.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment