Saturday, August 22, 2015

Blessed!

Scripture:

Psalm 112:2  "His seed shall be mighty upon the earth: The generation of the upright shall be blessed".

Observation:

Here the psalmist tells us that God's seed will be mighty on the earth and that the generation of the upright will be blessed.  This is a promise of God.  He says, "shall be" about both, not "may be".  When we serve God and walk uprightly, we can expect to be mighty and blessed.

Application:

Most people don't feel very mighty when they wake up in the morning.  Few people wake up saying, I am mighty and blessed because of my relationship with God.  The fact is, the Scripture says we will have these things and we need to grab them by faith and begin to walk in them.  We are mighty in God and we are blessed, because his word says we are and not because we feel mighty and blessed.

Prayer:

Father, let me truly walk in all You have for me.  Let me walk in Your might and see Your blessing on my generations.  You truly are mighty, now let Your servant walk in that might.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment