Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Integrity

Scripture:

Genesis 39:23  "The chief jailer did not supervise anything under Joseph's charge because the Lord was with him; and whatever he did, the Lord made to prosper".

Observation:

Joseph was such a man of integrity that his bosses, rulers, etc. never needed to oversee what he was doing.  If he was given a job, they knew it would be done.  He gave them no reason to question his integrity because, if he said he was going to do something, it got done.  His yes was yes and his no was no.  There was also the fact that God was with him and people noticed it.

Application:

As believers, we should be the people with the greatest integrity.  People should never have to question whether we will do what we say we will do.  Our employers should never have to question whether we are being honest or not.  We should also experience the blessing of God's presence being with us so much so that people notice there is something different about us.  We should stand out in a crowd.

Prayer:

Father, let me walk in true integrity and have you walking with me and causing me to prosper.  I want to make You look good.  As I go to serve on jury duty today, let You hand be upon me and let your glory be seen on my life.  Let my life make you look good!

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment