Saturday, January 24, 2015

All Things

Scripture:

Matthew 21:22  "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive".

Observation:

Jesus tells His disciples about faith and how that if they only had a little faith, they could say to a mountain to move and be cast into the sea and the mountain would have to move.  Then He adds these words, "and all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive".  He didn't say "some things" or "a few things", He said "ALL THINGS".

Application:

Jesus said "all things", but made one requirement, "BELIEVING".  When we pray, do we really believe?  Jesus made some bold proclamations.  Several times He said things about whatever we pray, or whatever we ask, believing, we will receive.  I need to up my faith level from hoping God will do what I pray for, to believing God will do it.

Prayer:

Father, increase my faith!  I know You are able to do far more than I can imagine, but sometimes I don't think You will actually do it.  Help me to fully believe your words and to walk them out.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment