Wednesday, January 28, 2015

God Sees All

Scripture:

Exodus 3:7  "The Lord said, 'I have surely seen the affliction of My people who are in Egypt, and have given heed to their cry because of their taskmasters, for I am aware of their sufferings'".

Observation:

The people of Israel were increasingly being treated worse and worse under Egypt's taskmasters because, under persecution, God's people continued to increase in numbers and in strength.  Egypt made life extremely hard on God's people and finally God felt He needed to do something.  He came to Moses and let him know that God had seen everything that had happened to them and that He was going to get them out of there.

Application:

God sees all!  He sees our afflictions.  He see our troubles.  He knows where we are.  He hears our cries in the night.  If He heard the cry of the people of Israel, He still hears our cries.  He not only hears our cries, but comes down to deliver us at just the right time.  God has seen every mistreatment.  He has seen every time we have been lied to, etc.  God sees all!

Prayer:

Lord, thank You for reminding me this morning that You have seen everything I have ever gone through.  Nothing has passed Your attention and You know every detail of the trials I have had in my life.  You not only hear, but You also deliver.  Thank You for giving me confidence today that You will deliver and bring me through every time.  You are faithful!

Thanks,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment