Monday, December 6, 2010

Exceling at Work

Scripture:

Proverbs 22:29 "Do you see a man who excels at his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men".

Observation:

God wants His children to excel in life. He wants us to be the best at what we do, no matter what the field is. When you see someone who really excels in their work, God will raise them up and they will do their work for those who are in places of power. If you are a master of what you do, people will find out and seek for you to do their work. Excelling in any area will open doors from excellent people.

Application:

No matter what we do, we should do it with all our might. We should work with diligence and excellence. If you are a technician, a salesman, or an engineer, excel in it and watch the Lord raise you up. Be the best in your field and watch how your work will be sought out by those above you. Doing a great job with a great attitude is the key to staying employed and prospering in a recession.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to excel in every area of my life. Help me become an excellent pastor and teacher. I give You my life and ministry and ask You to bless it and help me get better at what I do. Be glorified in my life and let my preaching never be average. Let me walk with the excellent.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment