Saturday, July 15, 2023

STILL

 Scripture:

“Esther continued to keep her family background and nationality a secret. She was still following Mordecai’s directions, just as she did when she lived in his home.”  ‭‭Esther‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Esther had been made queen and had a luxurious lifestyle with the king. She had been raised by her cousin Mordecai. When she became queen, Mordecai told her not to tell anyone she was a Jew. Many people focus on Esther’s response when Mordecai told her that she needed to go before the king and plead for the Jews, but this response led to that response. She was STILL following Mordecai’s directions, just as she did when she lived in his home. 

Application:

They key to unbelievable breakthroughs and powerful results usually comes from continuing to do what God says to do, in good times and bad times. Great moments and opportunities come to those who continue to do what they were told, even when they have been blessed, promoted, etc. When we are STILL doing what God told us to do, He will find us where He told us to go, and open fresh and new doors of opportunity. We must continue doing what we were told until God says to stop. I want to be a person who is STILL doing what God has spoken over my life.

Prayer:

Father, help me to remain faithful to Your calling and what You have for my life. Let my life be an example of faithfulness to do what You have spoken. Empower me to STILL be doing whatever You have spoken when You return. Let me finish every assignment You give me.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment