Friday, July 21, 2023

God’s Power is Limitless

 Scripture:

“He made all the stars—the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the southern sky. He does great things too marvelous to understand. He performs countless miracles.”  ‭‭Job‬ ‭9‬:‭9‬-‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, Job replies to his friend Bildad. Job reminds him, and us, that God created the heavens and the earth. He put the constellations in their place, and He does great things that are too marvelous to understand. His miracles are countless. That’s the God we serve!

Application:

Our application today is to realize that nothing it too difficult for God Almighty. If He created the heavens and the earth, He can take care of me and my situations. He is all-powerful and we need to approach Him as that. We can know that we serve, not a weak God made by our own hands, but the God who created everything we see. He is amazing and we should celebrate Him and His goodness.

Prayer:

Lord God, You are incredible and I love You more each day. Teach me to honor You and not to question You. Show me how to love like You love and to walk the way that elevates Your name. Let Your goodness be seen in my life. Show me how to increase my faith in You. I know You will always take care of me, but I want to KNOW more deeply.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment