Thursday, July 20, 2023

God Always Turns Things Around

 Scripture:

“But if you pray to God and seek the favor of the Almighty, and if you are pure and live with integrity, he will surely rise up and restore your happy home. And though you started with little, you will end with much.”  ‭‭Job‬ ‭8‬:‭5‬-‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Bildad, Job’s friend, had some experience with God and knew the Lord pretty well. He knew enough of the Lord to know that “if you pray to God and seek the favor of the Almighty, and if you are pure and live with integrity, He will surely rise up and restore your happy home. And though you started with little, you will end up with much.” Bildad understood that God may allow things in our lives, but if we remain faithful to Him, He will restore everything that was taken and we will end up better off than we started. 

Application:

When we experience loss, we tend to only see what we are going through. It is difficult to trust God when you feel like you have lost o everything. Wise people realize that God always restores His people and brings them back to the place of blessing and prosperity. If you remain faithful to God and His covenant, He will turn things around every time. We must hold onto that and not run when things get bad.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are faithful and trustworthy. You are mighty, majestic and powerful. You are my everything. Teach me to trust You when I’m in the middle of difficulties. Teach me to trust You when things get out of my control. Show me how to serve You well in my generation. Let my life bring You praise and let me trust Your plans more than my own. When things god wrong, help me to know You will turn them around for Your glory and my good.

Yours Always,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment