Wednesday, July 5, 2023

In Step

 Scripture:

“Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives.”  ‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭25‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Paul is speaking to the Galatians about living by the Spirit instead of living by the Law. He encourages them, and us, to follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives. No matter what we are doing, walking in step with the Holy Spirit is the answer to what to do. When we are in step with Him, we will accomplish His purposes for our lives. 

Application:

Our goal every day should be to walk in step with the Holy Spirit. If we can do that daily, we will live an incredible life. He will guide us into all truth and bless our lives incredibly. He will show us next steps to take and what to avoid. He will teach us to follow in the ways of Christ. Staying in step with the Holy Spirit is life and godliness. The Law kills, but the Spirit gives life. We must learn to follow the voice of the Holy Spirit. 

Prayer:

Lord, teach me to walk in step with the Spirit every moment of every day. Let my life be lived according to the word of the Lord. Guide me each day and show me what to do, how to respond, and what to say at each moment. Let my life be used for Your glory and not my own. Holy Spirit live through me. Reign in me. Teach me to walk in continual submission to Your will and ways.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment