Thursday, April 30, 2020

Ready to Preach the Gospel

Scripture:

“So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage Paul is writing to the people in Rome.  At this point he had not been there yet.  In his writing to them he told them that “as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also.”  He had apparently tried many times to go to Rome, but was not able to.  On his part though, he was ready.

Application:

Am I ready to preach the Gospel at all times and in all places?  Readiness means that we are prayed up, fasted up, been in the word and are prepared to establish the Kingdom of God wherever we go.  I want to live a life that is about my father’s business at all times.  I want to be ready to preach the Gospel everywhere I go on any given day.  I want to walk in the Spirit and live accordingly.

Prayer:

Father, Once again I give myself to You.  Fill me with Your Spirit and let me live ready to preach Your Gospel at any turn.  I want to live on full and be ready to pour at any given moment.  Teach me to truly walk in step with You and Your will for my life.  Help me to keep the Gospel the center of my life every day and to bring others into the light of Your goodness.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment