Wednesday, April 8, 2020

God of All Power

Scripture:

“So the sun stood still, And the moon stopped, Till the people had revenge Upon their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day.”
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

This verse reminds me of the incredible power of the creator over His creation.  For a whole day, as God’s people were fighting their enemies, God didn’t allow the sun or the moon to move.  God has the ability to stop the heavens and the earth when His people need Him to.  We don’t serve a weak god of our own making, but the God of the Universe who commands the heavens and they have to obey.

Application:

If God can make the sun and moon stand still for a day, there is nothing too difficult for Him.  I need to see that, even things that seems scientifically impossible, are possible with my God.  I must realize that God can end Coronavirus in a single hour if He decided to.  I must live my life by faith in the living God who can deliver from any situation, no matter how bad it looks.  He is the all-powerful God.

Prayer:

Father, Your power is beyond description.  What is too difficult for You?  What situation I come against is too big for You to change in an instant?  There is nothing and nobody greater than You!  You are my everything.  Help me to pray bold prayers because I believe in a great God.  Put a quick stop to Coronavirus and bring healing.  Bring revival to our land.  Let the world see Your greatness.  Demonstrate Your power in my generation that the world may see and know that You truly are the king of kings.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment