Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Don’t be Afraid

Scripture:

“For there stood by me this night an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I serve, saying, ‘Do not be afraid, Paul; you must be brought before Caesar; and indeed God has granted you all those who sail with you.’”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭27:23-24‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Paul was in the middle of a terrible storm on his way to Rome to be on trial.  In the midst of the storm, he had an angel show up and let him know that he and everyone on board was going to be safe.  Peace came to Paul in the middle of a storm because God sent an angel to make sure he and everyone with him was safe.

Application:

When God wants you to do something, you can have absolute peace, knowing it will be accomplished.  If He has to get angels involved in the process, He will.  We don’t have to fear when we are in the will of God.  He will make a way for us.  Our place is to be in step with Him, then He will take care of us no matter what comes our way.

Prayer:

Father, help me to realize deep in my heart that You always have my back and will protect me no matter what comes my way.  Help me to live in peace at all times because I know You are with me and protect me and those around me.  Let my life rescue others just like Paul’s did here.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment