Monday, April 27, 2020

God Provides for His People

Scripture:

“So God split the hollow place that is in Lehi, and water came out, and he drank; and his spirit returned, and he revived. Therefore he called its name En Hakkore, which is in Lehi to this day.”
‭‭Judges‬ ‭15:19‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Samson had just killed 1,000 Philistines with a donkey’s jawbone.  He was exhausted and cried out to the Lord asking the Lord if he was going to let him die of thirst after the battle.  The Lord split the hollow place and water came out so Samson could drink and he was revived.  God will work miracles for those who are doing His will and advancing His kingdom.

Application:

God is still the God of miracles.  Nothing is impossible for Him.  When His people are struggling, He can open up the earth to give us food or drink.  He can turn any situation around.  When we serve the Lord wholeheartedly, there will be times we are tired, exhausted, etc. but God know how to refresh His people who are doing His will.  Our job is to do His will.  He will always provide when we are doing that.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I worship You.  I honor You.  Help me to be on Your mission in the earth in my days.  I love serving You and I know You are my provider and sustainer.  Thanks for feeding me spiritual food every day day from Your Word.  It sustains me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment