Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Whatsoever I Command

Scripture:

Jeremiah 1:7  "But Jehovah said unto me, Say not, I am a child; for to whomsoever I shall send thee thou shalt go, and whatsoever I shall command thee thou shalt speak".

Observation:

When God called Jeremiah, He made it clear that Jeremiah was to go wherever God sent him and to speak whatever God told him to speak.  Jeremiah was commissioned to hear the voice of the Lord and to speak what He was saying. 

Application:

I want to clearly hear the voice of the Lord and I want to speak what He is saying at all times.  I want to speak the words of the living God and not words from my own spirit.  I need to continue to seek the Lord and consecrate my life to Him. 

Prayer:

Father, direct my steps and open the right doors in front of me.  I gave you my life a long time ago and I ask You to lead me, guide me and let me hear Your voice more clearly.  Teach me to walk with you as friend with friend.  Open my ears to hear what You are speaking.  I want to represent You well.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment