Monday, October 9, 2017

Set in Order and Appoint

Scripture:

Titus 1:5  "For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that were wanting, and appoint elders in every city, as I gave thee charge".

Observation:

Paul tells Titus the reason he left him in Crete was to set things in order that needed it and to appoint elders in every city.  He also tells him, "as I gave thee charge".  In others words, he had already told him what to do and was putting it in writing.

Application:

I need to set some things in order right now in our ministry.  There are some things "wanting" and I feel like the Lord wants me to take some time of setting in order and appointing people to do what needs done for the Kingdom.

Prayer:

Father, help me to set the house in order and do what needs done for the advancement of Your kingdom.  Give me strength to make hard decisions and to communicate well to those You have put around me.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment