Tuesday, July 26, 2016

God Does Speak

Scripture:

Job 33:14  "For God does speak - now one way, now another - though no one perceives it".

Observation:

Elihu was mad at Job for trying to justify himself before God.  He was convinced that there was a reason God was letting this happen to Job and that Job was too prideful to admit what it was.  He was wrong, but in the process, he said something very powerful, "For God does speak - now one way, now another".  He was letting Job know that if he was listening, God was talking.

Application:

We need to realize that God does speak today to His people.  He is speaking, we just may not be tuned into the right channel.  We must realize that and begin to seek God, knowing that He has the answer for all that we need.  He speaks in different ways, but God still speaks.

Prayer:

Father, open my ears to hear Your voice.  Let me see You and hear You when you speak to me in various ways.  Let me be attuned to You and Your voice.  Help me to hear and to obey what I hear.  I want to fulfill Your will, not my own.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment