Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Filled with the Fullness of God

Scripture:

Ephesians 3:19  "and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God".

Observation:

Paul is writing to the Ephesians about the love of God in this passage.  He wants them to know how high and wide and deep the love of God is.  Then he adds this phrase "that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God".  Apparently knowing God's love helps us be filled with the fullness of who He is.

Application:

God is love and when we are full of God, we will be filled with love.  I want to know His love more and more and to be filled with the full measure of God.  I want to know Him intimately and to be filled with Him fully.  I want to be "full" of the "fullness" of who God is.  He is love, so I want to know His love and be full of Him.

Prayer:

Father, fill me to overflowing with Your Spirit.  Let me know and walk in Your great love.  Help me to reflect You well.  Live in my and through me.  Walk with me and let me be filled with the fullness of who You are.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment