Wednesday, September 30, 2015

God's Promise When we Follow Him

Scripture:

Isaiah 41:10  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand".

Observation:

Isaiah is speaking to God's people about who He is and what He will do for them if they will simply serve and obey Him.  He tells them they have nothing to fear because God is with them.  He tells them not to be discouraged because God will strengthen and help them.  God promised to hold them up with His victorious right hand.

Application:

We have a God who wants us to trust Him.  He has already won the victory, but wants to hold us up with His mighty hand.  If God is the victor in all things, then we, as His children, can expect to walk in victory.  We need to take God at His word and be encouraged because He is with us and He will take care of us.  We cannot walk in discouragement, but boldness because our God promises to walk with us, defeating every enemy.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk in boldness and confidence because my trust is in You.  Help me to never be afraid to do what needs done and what You tell me to do.  Teach me to walk in your victory and to never doubt.  Let my faith be strong.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment