Monday, March 18, 2013

Let me Proclaim Your Power

Scripture:

Psalm 71:18b "Let me proclaim your power to this new generation, your mighty miracles to all who come after me".

Observation:

The psalmist is getting older and has one desire he wants to do before he leaves this planet.  He wants to proclaim God's power and mighty miracles to the next generation.  As he gets old and his strength is failing, he has one desire, to reach the next generation and show them the mighty power of God.

Application:

My hearts desire is to see the next generation experience the power of God.  Each generation seems to slip farther and farther from God and His ways.  I have always felt called to be a bridge between generations.  I want to demonstrate the power of God to this upcoming generation.  I want them to experience Him in ways that I have so they may know Him as the All-Powerful God.

Prayer:

Father, pour out your Spirit on this generation and let them see true revival.  Them them see You hand and power demonstrated in the earth.  Let me be a bridge between generations so they may know You.


Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment