Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Great Reward

 Scripture:

“So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you!” ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10‬:‭35‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The author of Hebrews tells us not to throw away our confident trust (faith) in the Lord. He continues by saying that faith brings a great reward to us. It appears from here that there are different levels of reward in the Kingdom of God. Great reward is what I’m after.

Application:

We can’t lose heart and give up on God at any point. He is able to do exceedingly and abundantly apogee what we can ask, think, or imagine. Our job is to remain walking in faith. When we do, there is a great reward coming. We don’t serve God to get rewards, but the reality is that there is a reward system in heaven and I want a full and great reward when I see Jesus face to face. 

Prayer:

Lord God, I want to walk by faith and not by sight. Teach me to obey You at all times. Show me the way forward each and every day. I am Yours and I ask You to lead me daily by Your Spirit. Show me how to receive that great reward when I see You. I long to hear the words, “Well done, good and faithful servant.”

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment