Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Last Days Preparation

 Scripture:

“When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, I will display my holiness among them for all the nations to see.”  ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭39‬:‭27‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God speaks here about bringing Israel home after a long period of time and restoring them. This is a continuation of the valley of dry bones and the word concerning Gog. In our generation, we have witnessed the coming home of Israel to its homeland. We have witnessed God working on behalf of His people Israel in special ways. Truly Israel is blessed by God. One day, all nations will see its glory. Until then, there will be fighting.

Application:

We must realize we are living in the last days prophesied about thousands of years ago. We have witnessed Ezekiel 37 and are preparing for Ezekiel 38-39. The time of the return of Christ to rule and reign is coming upon us quickly. We must work for the Lord while there is time. The day is coming when we cannot work anymore. Now is not the time to be selfish, but to live for God’s purposes.

Prayer:

Father, use me in these last days for Your glory. Work with me and through me for Your purposes to be established. Thank You for choosing me and calling me. It is a pleasure to serve You and Your kingdom. Help me to keep my eyes on eternity and bring as many to Christ as possible before He comes again. Move in Argentina this week as we have come to establish Your Kingdom here in greater measure.

Yours,

Jeff

1 comment: