Thursday, November 16, 2023

Face Down Worship

 Scripture:

“Then the man brought me through the north gateway to the front of the Temple. I looked and saw that the glory of the Lord filled the Temple of the Lord, and I fell face down on the ground.”  ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭44‬:‭4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Ezekiel had many encounters with God. He always feel on his face when in the presence of God. Usually an angel would stand him back up, but his reaction was always to go face down before the Lord. He knew how to respond to the glory of the Lord.

Application:

We must learn how to react to the glorious presence of the Lord. When we encounter Him, our reactions should be face down worship. It seems like this is the reaction throughout the Bible. Face down worship is where I want to be. I love to worship the Lord and be in His presence, face down on the floor. There is something very special about that act of humility toward God.

Prayer:

Father, I want more and more encounters with You. Teach me to react with face down worship when I sense Your presence. I want to worship and serve You well and with the utmost respect for Your presence. Move in our midst here in Argentina. Come Holy Spirit and work in and through our team.

Completely Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment