Friday, November 3, 2023

Speak What God is Saying

 Scripture:

“You must give them my messages whether they listen or not. But they won’t listen, for they are completely rebellious!”  ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭2‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

When God called Ezekiel, God’s people were in captivity due to their unfaithfulness to the Lord. God wanted to bless them, but they wouldn’t obey Him. In His commission to Ezekiel, God tells him that he must give them messages from the Lord, but that won’t listen. The Lord then tells him that he must deliver the messages whether they listen to not, because they were not going to listen. He was called to deliver messages from God that nobody was going to listen to.

Application:

We all enjoy a pat on the back and to be told that we preached a good message. We like to preach and teach things that make people feel good. Ezekiel was told to deliver messages nobody was going to adhere to. God gave him a backbone of steel so he would continue, but he had to be obedient to God and not please man. We need to have that level of respect for the Lord. We need to deliver the messages He gives us, whether others think it is right or not.

Prayer:

Father, You are worthy of it all. You are great and glorious. I love You with all my heart. Help me to follow You well and to deliver whatever messages You put in my heart. Let my heart be Your heart and let my mouth be Your mouth. Teach me to fear You over any man or woman. Let me be a faithful messenger, delivering Your word to whoever You place in front of me. Bless our upcoming trip and let multitudes come to Jesus.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment