Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Israel in Prophecy

 Scripture:

“I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the Lord has spoken!’”” ‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭37‬:‭14‬ ‭NLT‬

Observation:

In this passage, Israel was nothing but dry bones that were very dry and with no life in them. God said He would resurrect them and breathe life into them again. This passage was fulfilled when Israel became a nation again in 1948. This morning’s passages are so clear that in a distant time, today, God would restore Israel. In chapter 38 it talks about Gog coming down and invading them. This could happen any day in our world right now.

Application:

We must be ready for the fulfillment of all things. God said Israel would be scattered and dead, but that He would restore her. I also see in these passages a new Temple being rebuilt. Now is the time to work on God’s behalf and do what we must do for His kingdom. Time is short and things are heating up for the coming of our Lord. We must remain ready at all times. Until He comes again, I want to be about my father’s business.

Prayer:

Father, pour out Your Spirit here in Argentina as we have come to proclaim Your Good News. Heal the sick, deliver the oppressed and let many turn to Christ. Work with us this week as we continue to give our all for Your purposes. Flow through us and revive this nation for Your glory.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

1 comment: