Thursday, November 30, 2023

Come Back to God

 Scripture:

“So now, come back to your God. Act with love and justice, and always depend on him.” ‭‭Hosea‬ ‭12‬:‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Hosea cries out to God’s people for them to come back to God and to follow His ways. He tells them to act with love and justice, which are the characteristics of God. He then tells them to always depend on Him. In other words, Hosea tells Israel to get right with God and serve Him only and serve Him well.

Application:

Whenever Israel strayed away from God, He always longed for them to repent so He could bless them. He always drew them back to Him in every way possible before giving them over. When we feel the conviction of the Holy Spirit, we must be willing to repent quickly and come back into right relationship with God Almighty. We must not only believe, but also walk in love and justice.

Prayer:

Father, I want my life to be lived according to Your ways. Show me Your truth and help me to walk in it every day of my life. I long for Your presence. I long for Your touch. I love You and want to represent You well in my generation. Teach me Your way and convict me when I mess up. 

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment