Tuesday, February 28, 2023

No Fear, Just Faith

 Scripture:

“But when Jesus heard what had happened, he said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid. Just have faith, and she will be healed.”” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭8‬:‭50‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Jairus had come to Jesus to have his daughter healed. On the way to his home, his servants brought him the message that his daughter was dead. Immediately, Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid. Just have faith, and she will be healed.” Jesus then went to his home and raised her from the dead. 

Application:

When we have troubles come into our lives, people of faith respond by saying, “I’m not going to be afraid, I’m going to have faith, and I will see the answer to my prayer.” When bad news comes, we must learn to respond in faith. We must increase our faith level and believe God to take care of the details.

Prayer:

Father, You are amazing and I worship You this morning. Help me to always respond in faith when faced with difficult things. Teach me not to fear, but to believe Your word above whatever evidence I see around me to the contrary. I want to live by faith and trust You at deeper levels. I am Yours.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment