Thursday, February 16, 2023

Through Them

 Scripture:

“And the disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs.” ‭‭Mark‬ ‭16‬:‭20‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

I love that when Jesus ascended, His “disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked THROUGH them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs.” Jesus never stopped working, He just transitioned to working through His people instead of as one person. 

Application:

We are to do the works that Jesus did. He said we would do greater works than what He did because He was going to the Father. We should not be satisfied with a boring Christian life. God hasn’t changed. He still wants to work through people and His anointing and empowering hasn’t changed. We just need to believe He is in us and we can do what He did. 

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk in step with You and to accomplish Your mission on the earth. I want to work together to accomplish all You want. Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in my life, in my family, in my church, and in my region.

Your Son,

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment