Monday, February 6, 2023

Sanctified by His Presence

 Scripture:

“I will meet the people of Israel there, in the place made holy by my glorious presence.” ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭29‬:‭43‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, God was describing how to make the priests garments, the Tabernacle where God would meet with the priests, etc. Everything was to be made pure and holy. It was to be sanctified and set apart for God’s purposes. In this one passage, it says that God will meet the people of Israel there, in the place made holy by His glorious presence. Above every other thing, His presence is what makes holy.

Application:

God’s presence has a sanctifying work in our lives. We are set apart and esteemed holy, not by our actions, but by His presence. When God touches something, it becomes holy. I personally long for the touch of God on my life. I long for His presence. I am convinced that people who are struggling with sanctification, need to spend time in His presence, where He can purify them. I want my life to be about His presence more than His procedures.

Prayer:

Father, I want Your presence in my life. I long for Your touch on my life. I want You to be glorified and for Your presence to draw people to holiness. Meet me, change me, mold me into Your image and teach me to follow Your ways. You are the only one worthy to follow. I love You and trust You Lord. Let Your presence be felt and discerned any time I speak on Your behalf. I want to work together with You at greater levels of unity.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment