Saturday, February 4, 2023

Angelic Protection and Guidance

 Scripture:

““See, I am sending an angel before you to protect you on your journey and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you.”  ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭23‬:‭20‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God told Moses here that He was sending an angel before Israel as they were going to the Promised land. He said this angel would protect them on their journey and lead them safely to the place God had prepared for them. God sent an angel to guide them to His will and the place He had prepared for His people.

Application:

God still uses angels to get His people safely to their destiny in Him. He will use whatever is necessary to bring about His will, and He has lots of firepower at His disposal. We can trust, that God will give us whatever we need to get us where He wants us to be. As we follow Him and His will for our lives, we must rely on Him and not ourselves for our direction, protection, and guidance.

Prayer:

Father, I trust You with my life. You are worthy of me following You completely and trusting You with all my heart. Lead me. Guide me. Direct my life and take me to Your destiny for me. I will do my best to follow Your plans for me and I will answer yes to whatever You ask of me. I want to serve You well.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment