Monday, February 27, 2023

Treat Others How Christ Treats Us

 Scripture:

““Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven.”  ‭‭Luke‬ ‭6‬:‭37‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

These are powerful words by Jesus. He tells us not to judge, not to condemn, and to forgive. The results if we do any of these things is that the same thing will come back to us. It is the idea of sowing and reaping. You are gonna get back what you invest in. 

Application:

As followers of Jesus, we are to walk as He described. We should be the last people to judge anyone, because we God could easily judge us. We should be the last to condemn others because we should be condemned, but Jesus chooses not to condemn us. We should be the last people to not forgive someone because we have been forgiven so much by Him. As Jesus has treated us, He wants us to treat others. 

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You have been good to me. Help me to to be good to others. Help me to live a life that represents You well. Teach me to follow Your ways and to live according to how You want me to live. Show me more how to represent You well in my generation.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment