Friday, February 10, 2023

Just as the Lord Had Commanded Moses

 Scripture:

“Whenever they approached the altar and entered the Tabernacle, they washed themselves, just as the Lord had commanded Moses.”  ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭40‬:‭32‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this chapter and the prior chapter, there is one phrase repeated over and over and over. In every part of the building of the Tabernacle, the dedication of the priests, and everything that happened concerning the Tabernacle, it says over and over, “Just as the Lord had commanded Moses.” Every detail was done, “Just as the Lord had commanded Moses.”

Application:

The first application is that God has a way that He likes things done and He is very specific about it. The second application is that Moses heard the word of the Lord extremely clearly and with great accuracy. They spoke as friend with friend. For me, I long to know God’s will at all times and to hear His voice because I want to do things, “just as He commanded Jeff.” I long to follow the Lord’s path and not my own, but I must hear it in order to follow it.

Prayer:

Once again this morning Father, I cry out to You, Speak to me clearly and let me hear Your voice. Show me every step tTo take and every move to make. Show me the words I must speak and how to speak them. I want to serve You according to Your plans and purposes and not my own. Show me the way and I will follow. Teach me to hear clearly.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment